Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know what type and size air conditioner I can install in my home?
To give a fair answer to the above the following questions will be asked:
- Whether the installation is part of building block, that requires development / strata approval
- The type of dwelling the air con will serve
- Whether the installation is external or internal
- The nearest power point
- Ground floor or upper floors
- How old is the Switch board
- Where is the condenser to be fitted
Q: Do you send qualified personnel to install my air conditioning?
Our people are fully qualified “Refrigerant Handling Licence” under the Australian Government Department of the Environment; their identification is carried with them on all jobs.
Q: What is the best brand in Air Conditioners?
The most popular makes in no particular order, they all range from the expensive to affordable that have been available over the past fifteen years:
Q: Is a refrigeration reverse cycle air conditioner better than a reverse cycle split system air conditioner?
- How many rooms you would like to cool
- What expense do you want to go up to
- what size home or building the air conditioner is for
Q: Do you supply the air conditioners as well as install them?
- Yes we have suppliers that we deal with regularly and after your consultation with us we will arrange to get the best price and air conditioner for your home, business or building
Q: What kind of warranty do you offer?
One-year warranty from date of installation and most of air conditioner units have a five-year warranty.
Q: What sort of cost am I expecting to pay?
- This will all depend on all of the above questions and can be easily answered by calling our office on 0417 903 523 with no obligations FREE QUOTE.
Q: What is the active gas in air?
- The active gas in air is HYDROGEN.
Q: Which gas is used in Air Conditioners?
Today it is R-134. Very recently it was R-22, which is no longer manufactured due to irrational concerns with global warming potential.